Welcome to our Grounding Academy!
Our customers’ satisfaction and health are our top priority. That’s why we created The Grounding Academy. Here you can learn the benefits of grounding, or earthing as it is also known, as Professor Ion guides you through our short, fun videos.
He will explain the myriad of health benefits gained from grounding our bodies to the electrical charge that flows naturally through the earth, allowing harmful positive ions to flow out of our bodies while negative ions replace them. The Professor will help you understand how often to ground, how to equip your home for grounding, and how to ground when you travel.
At The Grounding Academy you will also find our extensive FAQ’s page and our recommendations for which products to get started with in Special Packages and Bundles. Our Free Products and Resources page contains downloadable tools, diaries and instructions. Visit often to see what new and exciting resources The Grounding Academy has to offer.
Videos with Professor Ion
Why is Grounding Good for Me?
Grounding rebalances your body by sending negative ions to neutralize the positively charged electrons, which can cause chronic inflammatory diseases. The simplest way to ground is to go outside and place your bare feet on the grass, but you can also ground indoors by using specially-made products designed to replicate the outdoor experience.
How Do I Set up My Home for Grounding?
Bio Energy created a series of products designed to replicate the experience of grounding indoors. There are two ways to connect the products. The first is to simply plug the cord included with your grounding product into an electrical socket. The second is to use a Bio Energy Grounding Rod that connects directly to the earth outside your home.
How Often Should I Ground?
In an ideal world, you should be grounded 24/7, just like our ancestors did years ago when they slept, ate and worked outside. This isn’t practical in our modern world. Our BioEnergy products allow you to ground anytime and anywhere.
How Do I Ground When I Travel?
Grounding isn’t just for home and the office. You can ground in the car, camping, in hotels, in others’ homes- anywhere you want to receive the benefits of a recharged body!
Got a question?
Find the answer here
- What is Grounding?
- Which Products Should I choose?
- Who Can Use Them?
- How To Use The Products?
- Care & Washing
- Guarantees & Returns
No it doesn’t, however recent studies have shown it helps fight against the negative effects EMF’s have on the body. EMF’s (Electro-Magnetic Fields) are the Wi-Fi signals emitted from devices such as mobile phones, Wi-Fi routers and microwaves. You can protect yourself again these dangerous waveforms by using products such as an EMF shield, available here. It is important to make sure the area you spend most of your time in, in-particular where you sleep is an EMF free zone.
Grounding helps with reducing the body voltage caused by electricity, which comes from electronic devices such as televisions, cables and computers, radios and anything electrical. Having a high voltage running through your body can cause inflammation which is why it is so important to earth yourself because so many problems and diseases are inflammation based.
We test all of our grounding products twice before sending them out, this includes the plug and cable so we are very confident with the performance of our products. We also guarantee them for 1 year from the day of purchase, so we generally say after the 2 year mark we would recommend testing the products to make sure they are still working as they should be. This can be done two ways:
- A Continuity Tester which tests the conductivity of the sheet or mat as well as the plug and cable. The Continuity Tester is a small hand held device which will show if an area of the product has lost conductivity in which case you can try turning the product around and using a different part or side of the product or if the product is no longer conducting at all and you will need to buy a replacement. For further information click here
- The second is with a Body Voltage Meter, this tester not only shows that the product is working but also you can see with your own eyes how much the voltage running through your body drops by on the digital screen. For further information click here
Everyone reacts differently when they first start grounding meaning some people will feel the benefits almost immediately and others may take up to a few months. In scientific tests and research it shows that as little as 30 minutes grounded will show internal changes and benefits in-particular to your blood.
Ideally we would be earthed 24/7, but daily life gets in the way, so if you’re able to do at least 30 minutes a day this will be a great starting point. It is important to sleep earthed as we spend a large proportion of our time spent in bed and this is when our body’s naturally rest and recover so being earthed during this period will help in every way.
For some people they can ground for 3 months or so and not feel a huge difference, however when they stop, or go on holiday without taking the products with them it seems to be then that they notice just how much they are benefiting from being earthed.
They will both provide the same benefits, however there are different benefits to each depending on your set up.
- Connecting your product via a plug and socket is the easiest and most convenient way and because the products don’t need electricity to work, you can keep the sockets switched off. If you don’t have a socket nearby you can also use earthed extension leads to help get the best set up for you and your product.
- We highly recommend the grounding rod if you are electro sensitive, are camping or caravanning where you don’t have access to an earthed socket or would prefer to connect your product via a grounding rod as personal preference. The grey cable that comes with the grounding rod is armoured to withstand extreme weather conditions as well as being placed in a window or door frame and having the window or door opening and closing on it. The cable is 43ft long, plus the white cable that comes with the product which is 15ft so in total you will have a 58ft long cable to travel from the grounding rod to the product.
The grounding products will only work if the socket you are using is earthed, so it is important to know that the wall socket, adapter or extension lead you want to use is earthed. Legally properties in the US have to be earthed, however if you would still like to check for peace of mind you can do this with a Socket Tester. Not all countries have a legal requirement for properties to be earthed so if you are using your grounding products abroad we always recommend taking a socket tester and earthed travel adapter with you to test the socket you want to use.
There are numerous reasons why it is important to ground yourself and some of the benefits include better sleep, pain relief and protection again the effects of EMF to name a few. One of the most important benefits for us is the anti-inflammatory benefits grounding brings. So many health problems are inflammation based these days such as arthritis, heart disease, asthma, sprains and strains amongst a long list of others so to tackle the root of the problem is extremely important and with inflammation reduction being one of the most obvious benefits of grounding it makes sense to introduce it as part of your daily life.
Packages & Recommendations
For The One
That's Always Tired
1 x Universal Half Sheet (including plug & cable)
1 x Socket Tester
1 x Earthing Book
1 x Sleep Diary (downloadable PDF emailed after checkout)
$112.99 + Free Delivery
For The One That's
Always In Pain
50 x Patches (with plug & cable) for targeted healing
1 x Earthing Book
Pain Diary (downloadable PDF will be emailed after checkout)
1 x Recovery Bag (inc plug & cable connections)
1 x Socket Tester
1 x Earthing Book
$216.99 + Free Delivery