How do I know what product to get?
We will always try to recommend a product that would slot into your current lifestyle without having to make any major adjustments. In our experience we find the following scenarios are the best solutions to introduce grounding as part of your routine:
- A fitted bed sheet or half sheet allows you to earth without even thinking about it. Once your sheet is fitted and connected you don’t have to change any part of your daily routine or lifestyle at all. Just slip into bed as you normally would and you’ll get a full 8 hours of earthed sleep.
- If you find you spend a lot of time at your desk working, reading in a chair or watching TV on the sofa the foot mat may be the best option for you. Simply rest your bare feet on the foot mat and continue with your work and/or reading as you normally would. If you prefer to wear socks, the grounding socks are designed to work in conjunction with the foot mat which can be found here. The feet are the most receptive part of the body due to having the most nerve endings per square inch so we always recommend trying to rest your feet on the mat rather than any other part of the body.
- If you are looking to target a specific area such as a knee injury, arthritis or a sprain/strain for example the bands and patches will help heal the affected area and bring down any inflammation. You can continue with your daily tasks whilst wearing the band or patches and they will target the specific area you want to work on. We don’t recommend sleeping with the bands or patches attached for safety reasons, so this is more for day time grounding. To continue grounding at night the fitted bed sheets or half sheets will help with this.
- If you suffer with respiratory issues or are an athlete looking to aid healing during your recovery time, we recommend the recovery bag. This is a sleeping bag style product with a zip which you can get inside meaning every part of your body is earthed giving the maximum output and benefits possible.
- If you suffer with ME or chronic fatigue, we recommend starting with a foot mat and doing just half an hour to an hour a day and slowly working your way up to a full 8 hours a night on a sheet whilst you sleep. This is because grounding affects your energy levels, therefore starting slow is the ideal way for your body to naturally adjust and neutralize rather than suffering from an energy dump.